Tell me something about BPO and how it works?
- BPO is an abbreviated it means BPO is a business. When any company wants to work non-core with any expert at cheaper cost then they connect to other country for outsource which is called Business process outsourcing. Its outsourcing mainly done between two different companies.
What are the major sectors for outsourcing?
- IT and communication, medical health services, Insurance, Finance, Law and Jurisdiction are so many sectors where Majority of the outsourcing gets done between two or more countries.
Are you comfortable working in nightshift ( 10 Questions Commonly asked in BPO Interview ) ?
- We should give answer ‘yes’ for this question because most outsourcing works are done according to the time of the countries where the job is being outsourced. Mostly it is done at night because it is outsourcing job and they are outsourcing between two countries and all countries timings are change to other. It also shows your willingness and interest for your job.
What is the difference between the shore and offshore outsourcing?
- If any project is allocated outside of the country which is not allocated in your country or near your country it’s called offshore outsourcing and anything outsource in your country or near the country it’s called shore outsourcing.
What is inbound and outbound call center?
- Inbound call centers only receive calls and outbound call centers make calls. In general inbound call centers function as companies department but outbound call centers manage the whole service department.
How can u relate call center to BPO(10 Questions Commonly asked in BPO Interview ) ?
- Call centers may be one of the first ways in a business that openly outsourced.
What is the difference between KPO and BPO?
- KPO is knowledge process outsourcing and BPO is business process outsourcing. KPO provides the knowledge based services like Medical billing, Documentation or clamming insurance while BPO is totally based on customer service oriented.
What are the different types of BPO’s ?
BPOs are divided into 5 categories ( 10 Questions Commonly asked in BPO Interview ):
- Administrative department
- Selling department
- Purchase departments
- Call center
- Back office
Why do you companies outsources?
- It is cost saving
- To focus on core activities
- To get many virtues work done by the expertise in that domain.
Why do you see your career in BPO?
- BPO has always been my career choice because BPO is a good platform for exposing me properly and it gives good opportunity to grow and develop my personality and communication skills. The recent survey also tells that the fast growth in this field.